NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:37 am

avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by striker on Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:14 am

I saw this one and I only bet 35$ on it. I know it's probably worth more but I'm not a fan of the game and buying it would have been purely investment (something I don't like to do).

But, this dude, dvd galaxy, he strikes again. I expect to see this for sale from him for 150$ BIN soon.
avatar
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Feedback: : positive: 2 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2008-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by striker on Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:18 am

Haha NBA on NBC for DC NEW sealed and I got it for 6$ shipped!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110267343000&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=001

It's such a rare game, I never saw it sealed before. If I could get NBA Hoopz for this price I would be too happy cheers
avatar
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Feedback: : positive: 2 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2008-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol on Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:14 am

Sport games can be rare ? wow yes!
avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:11 pm

avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by rarebucky on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:57 pm

striker wrote:I saw this one and I only bet 35$ on it. I know it's probably worth more but I'm not a fan of the game and buying it would have been purely investment (something I don't like to do).

But, this dude, dvd galaxy, he strikes again. I expect to see this for sale from him for 150$ BIN soon.

I don't see how he will make money on it. That is about the going price for that game. It was listed properly too (he usually tries to find poorly listed items to resell). As an aside, I have a copy of this game I will be selling as well...I think...

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Feedback: : positive: 11 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2007-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by striker on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Dark Sol wrote:Sport games can be rare ? wow yes!

Yea, not the mainstream ones like the EA Sports Series (FIFA 98-->2002) or the 2K series (NBA 2K ---> 2K8, wonder what they're going to do when year 3000? Laughing )

But the rare ones are ones like that, NBA Hoopz, Mario sport games etc. My max bid on that game was 35$ luckily it ended at 1$ dance !
avatar
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Feedback: : positive: 2 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2008-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by striker on Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 pm

rarebucky wrote:
I don't see how he will make money on it. That is about the going price for that game. It was listed properly too (he usually tries to find poorly listed items to resell). As an aside, I have a copy of this game I will be selling as well...I think...

He did the same thing with Final Fight, and Adol bought it! So I don't see why he wouldn't do it for this as well.
avatar
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Feedback: : positive: 2 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2008-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:10 pm

We'll see soon. lol!
avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by striker on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:30 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/Final-Fantasy-Mystic-Quest-Factory-seal_W0QQitemZ220254777740QQihZ012QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chrono-Trigger-SNES-Sealed_W0QQitemZ220255245443QQihZ012QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sketchy looking stuff.

I think this is the guy that ripped you off with FF7 right rarebucky?? I'm hesitant to bid here. Looking through his past auctions, looks like there is some possibly resealed junk. But here, he claims there is vertical seam?? I've asked for pics anyways, it can't hurt.

Rarebucky what are your thoughts?
avatar
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Feedback: : positive: 2 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2008-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:07 am

striker wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Final-Fantasy-Mystic-Quest-Factory-seal_W0QQitemZ220254777740QQihZ012QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chrono-Trigger-SNES-Sealed_W0QQitemZ220255245443QQihZ012QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sketchy looking stuff.

I think this is the guy that ripped you off with FF7 right rarebucky?? I'm hesitant to bid here. Looking through his past auctions, looks like there is some possibly resealed junk. But here, he claims there is vertical seam?? I've asked for pics anyways, it can't hurt.

Rarebucky what are your thoughts?
haaaa that dude!! I think he is a retard! I am watching pretty close after his auctions. He's posting games claiming as "sealed" and then suddenly he removes "because error in the listing". WTF? Very fishy dude. I won'e buy from him at all unless he will start posting good pictures and stop removing auctions.
avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by rarebucky on Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:47 pm

Guys, please avoid that guy!!! This is the same jerkoff that sold me a resealed FF7 (look at his feedback - you will see my negative) and clearly he keeps on doing it. Someone else left him a negative for a supposed factory sealed MVC2. He is a scam artist. I had to take my case to Paypal and call them to get my money back because that ass cleaned out his account before I filed the dispute. He even had the nerve to list that FF7 again and dupe someone else. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Feedback: : positive: 11 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2007-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol on Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:38 pm

Actually i see positive from you:

Item was not as described but seller fixed situation, thanks.
rarebucky ( 1520 [Feedback score is 1,000 to 4,999] )
Jun-23-08 05:49
Final Fantasy 7 PS1 (Brand New and Factory sealed ) (#220242081554) US $285.00 View Item
avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:59 pm

exactly what i said.. he ended the listing aaaaand hey hoooo!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220255418379
another bullshit i believe! lol
avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by striker on Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:10 pm

I would buy that mystic quest in 1 second if it were not this scammy seller. He also doesn't ship to Canada because "Tracking isn't offered to Canada". Like hell it is not, I get tracking and signature from USA all the time. I think the reason he pulled the listing is because he wasnt getting a high enough price as he wanted from bids. He also never sent me any pictures.

Looks like I will have to wait for mystic quest.
avatar
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Feedback: : positive: 2 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2008-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Maximilian on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:01 pm

For a bargain you could acquire this
GTA2 DC US
avatar
Maximilian
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 9
Feedback: : positive: 0 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2008-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by rarebucky on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 am

I posted that positive feedback because he told me was going to refund me. Stupid me I guess. I had to file with paypal to get my money back. He's a scamming piece of shit.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Feedback: : positive: 11 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2007-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by kyzumi on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:13 am

This guy is selling huge game lists with some sealed in it. I think somebody might be interested:

http://myworld.ebay.com/game_world_06/
avatar
kyzumi
cartridge only
cartridge only

Number of posts : 12
Feedback: : positive: 0 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by striker on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:28 am

lol I looked at his SNES Sealed games, nothing but utter trash. Each sealed game in the snes collection is not worth more than 10-15$. Actually, the whole thing is garbage. Not even a handful of useful games. Didn't even bother to look at the others.
avatar
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Feedback: : positive: 2 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2008-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:22 am

rarebucky wrote:I posted that positive feedback because he told me was going to refund me. Stupid me I guess. I had to file with paypal to get my money back. He's a scamming piece of shit.
YOu must be kidding? I don't really think youre' that naive...??? I'm pretty sure you don't tell all the truth. It's not Vegas Stakes, it's FF7 black label. And you acted like "Ohh thank you so much i'll be waiting for your refund and here is my positive feedback to you as a gratitude!" lol!
avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Adol on Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:36 pm

striker wrote:
rarebucky wrote:
I don't see how he will make money on it. That is about the going price for that game. It was listed properly too (he usually tries to find poorly listed items to resell). As an aside, I have a copy of this game I will be selling as well...I think...

He did the same thing with Final Fight, and Adol bought it! So I don't see why he wouldn't do it for this as well.

No,i don't.

Adol
shrinkwrapped (with holes)
shrinkwrapped (with holes)

Number of posts : 303
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by rarebucky on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:31 pm

Dark Sol wrote:
rarebucky wrote:I posted that positive feedback because he told me was going to refund me. Stupid me I guess. I had to file with paypal to get my money back. He's a scamming piece of shit.
YOu must be kidding? I don't really think youre' that naive...??? I'm pretty sure you don't tell all the truth. It's not Vegas Stakes, it's FF7 black label. And you acted like "Ohh thank you so much i'll be waiting for your refund and here is my positive feedback to you as a gratitude!" lol!

Yep, that's the truth. He actually is very polite over e-mails and such but at the end of the day he didn't have the funds to refund my money. Not sure why you're doubting this - it is clear I sent the game back to him and he re-sold it to some other sucker (which, if you look at his feedback, the other buyer seems to be very happy with, I guess he can't spot reseals).

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Feedback: : positive: 11 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2007-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Dark Sol on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:59 pm

rarebucky wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:
rarebucky wrote:I posted that positive feedback because he told me was going to refund me. Stupid me I guess. I had to file with paypal to get my money back. He's a scamming piece of shit.
YOu must be kidding? I don't really think youre' that naive...??? I'm pretty sure you don't tell all the truth. It's not Vegas Stakes, it's FF7 black label. And you acted like "Ohh thank you so much i'll be waiting for your refund and here is my positive feedback to you as a gratitude!" lol!

Yep, that's the truth. He actually is very polite over e-mails and such but at the end of the day he didn't have the funds to refund my money. Not sure why you're doubting this - it is clear I sent the game back to him and he re-sold it to some other sucker (which, if you look at his feedback, the other buyer seems to be very happy with, I guess he can't spot reseals).
It is unclear because you left positive before even getting refund. Which is either unclear or stupid IMHO. Why you did it? That's very naive... And if you bought Chrono Trigger? You would also have left positive BEFORE getting refund or the item itself (if it was a reseal for example)??? Ridiculous.
avatar
Dark Sol
factory sealed SingStar ABBA
factory sealed SingStar ABBA

Number of posts : 2150
Age : 34
Feedback: : positive: 3 / negative: 0
Country :
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://www.jrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by striker on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:43 pm

Adol wrote:
striker wrote:
rarebucky wrote:
I don't see how he will make money on it. That is about the going price for that game. It was listed properly too (he usually tries to find poorly listed items to resell). As an aside, I have a copy of this game I will be selling as well...I think...

He did the same thing with Final Fight, and Adol bought it! So I don't see why he wouldn't do it for this as well.

No,i don't.

Care to explain? You admitted you bought it didn't you?
avatar
striker
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)
factory sealed, y-fold (with tears)

Number of posts : 744
Feedback: : positive: 2 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2008-05-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by rarebucky on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:44 pm

Well you can worry your little butt off about it but it doesn't matter. I got my money back and the guy is a scammer.

rarebucky
factory sealed, gem mint
factory sealed, gem mint

Number of posts : 1369
Feedback: : positive: 11 / negative: 0
Registration date : 2007-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW and interesting SEALED stuff you spotted on ebay post here! (part1)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum